Prayer for Interfaith Meetings
- God of all creation, we stand in awe before You, impelled by visions of the harmony of humanity. We are children of many traditions - inheritors of shared wisdom and tragic misunderstandings, of proud hope and humble successes. Now is time for us to meet - in harmony and truth, in courage and trust, in love and promise.
- In that what we share, let us see the common prayer of humanity; in that in which we differ, let us wonder at human freedom; in our unity and our differences, let us know the uniqueness that is God.
- May our courage match our convictions, and our integrity match our hope.
- May our faith in You bring us closer to each other.
- May our meeting with past and present bring blessing for the future.